A career as a micro blading artist is an extremely rewarding one. Imagine being able to fulfil your clients’ needs by giving them semi-permanent brows. Microblading is a sought after treatment by both men and women alike. Microblading is a very effective way of producing shapely, fuller eyebrows, and covering up scars or gaps. It’s a great solution for clients who have little or no time to pencil in their brows every day and can also benefit clients who experiencing hair loss as a result of alopecia or chemotherapy treatments helping to boost self-esteem.
Prior to attending your 3 day diploma you will be required to complete a pre course manual relating to anatomy and physiology and health and safety legislations.
- History of micro blading
- Contra indications, restrictions and precautions to the treatment
- Relevant health and safety and byelaws of micro blading
- The advantages of micro blading
- Colour theory
- Exploring pigments for different skin types
- The importance of patch testing
- Types of blades suitable for your client
- How to set up for a micro blading treatment following health and safety
- Designing eyebrows and practise of the micro blading technique on fake skin
- Consultation skills and assessing client suitability
- Sanitisation and sterilisation of tools
- Suitable environmental conditions including the use of lighting when carry out a treatment
- How to take before and after pictures for each client
- Demonstration on a live model
- Students to carry out a treatment under the supervision of your tutor
- Appropriate aftercare and homecare advice
- Self-refection and evaluation of treatment 1 and tutor guidance
- Students will be required to carry out a further 2 treatments on live models
- An assessment by your tutor will be carried out on treatment number 3 detailing your performance and recommending future guidance
- booking clients in for a 4 week top up or colour boost
- Explore marketing options and acceptable treatment cost
- Explaining issues that may occur with micro blading and troubleshooting solutions
Entry Requirement & Prerequisites
Level 2 Beauty. Or Inspired 8 Step Eyes Course.
Prior to attending your 3 day diploma you will be required to complete a pre course manual relating to anatomy and physiology and health and safety legislations
Course duration & CPD
Three Days plus case studies
Assessment and Examination Method
There will be continuous formative assessments takes place during the day while you practise and take information from your tutor.
Post course study will include 5 client case studies and 1 assignment before certification is awarded.
Course Investment: £1500 Full Kit Provided
£250 deposit then the remaining £1250 is due two weeks before training
Qualification – Accredited Practitioner Level Diploma
Once you complete this training you will be entitled to gain insurance. This course promoted by but not owned or written by Inspire Therapy Training is accredited and recognised by industry professionals ABT .
Book here: Book Somerset Training
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation email from your tutor Katie who is the course writer and owner of this course. Your certificate will come from Katie directly via her school and not via Inspire. Your training agreement and contract with be with Katie and your booking is in accordance with her terms and conditions to booking and cancelling.